General Electric MR Product Sales Specialist in Lanzhou, China
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. May be responsible for targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small/medium sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Support field sales team to sell the HCS equipment and business solutions to customers within Area.
• Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for Modality sales team, product team& field sales team.
• Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
• Prepare and co-ordinate tender response and validate tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
• Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Assist the territory manager with post sale follow up in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• More than 5 years working experience, preferably in medical industry, either as commercial role, technical or clinical role.
• Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal acumen, be able to build up solid relationship with people
• Team working skills (including ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Good command of English both in oral and written
• Good business acumen, sensitivity to the dynamics in market place, with good strategic thinking capacity;
• Good presentation skills
• Bachelor and above degree, preferably in Clinical Medical background
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No