General Electric Intern - Project Quality in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Description Summary
Essential Responsibilities :
• Feb/ March intake (available to do 9-12 months of internship)
• Tracking incoming & outgoing customer letter for Quality
• Prepare documentation for customer submissions and updating the project team on status
• EOMR document tracking and updating the status of submission.
• Track and keep a summary of planned and upcoming customer document based on available tracking list.
• Support Project Quality team in co-ordinating communication with Project core team members (Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Project Management Team) that may be located globally.
• Update ER (Engineering Request) data & current status for projects from WIPT systems and consolidate into a single report.
• Support to update and monitor Ontime delivery reports
• Support Document Handling, such as EOMR/QVD
• Work on document alteration / correction as commented by customer.
• Inspection co-ordination with Supplier Quality Team – locally or overseas.
• Maintenance of quality electronics documents storage/tool.
• Supporting projects in Taiwan
• Currently pursuing or a recent graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or Business Analytics or Procurement/Quality
• Strong in leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in engineering, software, IT or relevant area.
• Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem solving.
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly. Contributes to creative solutions and challenges status quo.
• Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
• Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an advantage as this role supports Taiwan projects
Relocation Assistance Provided: No