General Electric Engineering Intern in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Role Summary:During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to project engineering where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment. He/she will have the opportunity to gain exposure in power plant engineering practices which will benefit his/her learning journey.
Essential Responsibilities:• October intake (available to do 6-12 months of internship)
• Supporting Project Engineering Manager reviewing Client Comments and to ensure Closure is achieved
• Supporting Engineers in updating engineering documentation for the release in PTS PPDM documentation management tool
• Supporting Project Engineering Manager in coordinating Project internal team meeting and follow-up with Project Team members globally
• Supporting Project Engineering Manager to collaborate Technical Inputs that requires Clarity and action follow ups with relevant Engineers
• To support Project Engineering Manager to review on Commissioning Follow up action items
• Support quality check of project deliverables
• Supporting other engineering functional tasks/assignment
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor of engineering preferably in discipline Mechanical/Chemical or related field.
• Should be a student during the internship period (will be prioritize for selection). Students who already graduated earlier this year or graduating prior to the internship period will also be consider.
• PC literate (MSWord / Excel / PowerPoint / Visio)
• Good command of written & spoken English
Desired Characteristics:• Ability to work independently and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• Able to work in a team-working environment with minimum supervision
• Passionate about learning in technical and decision making
• “Out of box mindset" to solve technical problems
• Demonstrated ability to connect well with diverse groups of people
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Malaysia;Kuala Lumpur;