General Electric DWSS Site Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a Site Manager, you will engage with the end-user population of your site(s), assure the ongoing operations of the infrastructure, manage the local delivery of the End-User Services team(s) and carefully roll out any products or infrastructure projects needed at your site(s). This role will collaborate closely with technology and business teams, while also serving as a liaison between the region and the broader digital workplace strategy.
You will lead the delivery of DWS services for one or more sites in a geographically dispersed area within your country or sub-region. You will promote a customer-obsessed culture by providing continuous leadership, coaching and development local team members and partner resources. Key responsibilities will include:
• Exhibit a customer-obsession with the end-users, partner teams and colleagues.
• Build a relationship with the end-users in your site(s) as well as your counterparts in the region
• Lead and influence relationship with both internal and external partners
• Operational delivery of GE employee services and support across your sub-region, manage on-site teams (employees and service providers) for a consistent employee customer experience – partner for delivery of outcomes via faster problem resolution, elimination of recurring issues and simple self-service
• Own local NPS (net promoter score) for your site(s), driving action plans to measurably improve customer satisfaction metrics and engagement, develop and maintain a customer-obsessed mindset
• Deliver site management technology services, providing a single face to local business leadership and serve as the first escalation point for site-level technology issues
• Plan, build and operate MyTech Lounges (physical and virtual) (GE’s equivalent of the Apple Genius Bar) across the sub-region, continuously innovate the customer support experience and make every touchpoint an opportunity to delight
• Be fanatic about the MyTech Promise (GE’s commitment to all employees): invest in contemporary solutions to keep and exceed our employee commitment, deliver a consumer-grade experience for our workforce
• Facilitate client software/device lifecycle management, optimization and rationalization
• Partner with GE Digital’s global product teams to deliver on customer expectations and priorities.
• Lead technology deliverables for small infrastructure projects at your site(s)
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems / Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing or 3 years equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years of progressive experience and demonstrated success in managing technology services in a diverse international environment.
• 2+ years of experience leading partner/vendor teams and a proven track record delivering small infrastructure projects with competing priorities.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Must be willing to travel approximately up to 15% of the time
• Relevant experience in delivering technology support services and managing end-user interactions
• Proven success with driving change in a matrix, boundary-less organization
• Relevant experience in a customer-facing environment
• Hands-on experience in driving technology transformation
• Deep expertise in digital workplace technologies and services
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills, detail-oriented
• Problem solver; demonstrated ability to deliver highly visible, business outcomes.
• Ability to create a culture of customer focus and obsession.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration, organizational and leadership skills – ability to interact with executive leaders both verbally and in writing.
• High level of energy, self-motivation and a strong customer focus.
• Exhibits creativity and new ways of thinking when contributing to organizational objectives.
• Evangelizes end user obsession and horizontal simplification.
• Builds a culture of continuous learning and fosters an environment of learning new ways to deliver results. Provides and requests regular feedback to improve self and others.
• Influential leadership with the ability to partner, inspire and build consensus.
• Builds trust across teams through competence, reliability, sincerity and caring.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur