General Electric Channel sales Manager, Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Description Summary
The Channel Sales Manager leads and coaches Channel Partners to drive growth of assigned GEHC product portfolio, drive financial results, ensure compliance and be accountable for keeping risk profile within the region norms and standards. Assigned to one to two channel partners plus few direct named customers, the Channel Account Manager will work closely with the country-based channel & modality teams to deliver appropriate and effective channel strategies and support programs.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• Identify target end user accounts and create account plans in conjunction with Channel Partner
• Create and/or maintain Channel Partner specific business plans
• Schedule joint sales calls with Channel Partner & relevant GE commercial teams as opportunities to coach and maintain relationships with the customer decision makers
• Manage relationships on day-to-day basis and provide transactional support
• Simplify the point of contact between GEHC and Channel Partner and proactively align internal GE resources to support Channel Partner
• Introduce and coordinate delivery of GEHC Channel Partner support programs and commitments
• Act as business development coach to grow the Channel Partner capability.
• Optimize channel partner portfolio; leverage synergies across GEHC
• Embrace and implement Channel Partner management best practices
• Maintain relationships with the senior management and the commercial team of the channel partners
• Analyzes, identifies, and communicates the internal and external resource needs of the Channel partner
• Continuously keep both region and P&L leaders updated on the status and progress of the channel partner
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Expected to sell point of sale service contracts
• Responsible for forecasting based on channel prospects. Adept in calling estimates with Risks & Opportunities.
• Create a culture of highest integrity and compliance within Channel Partner.
• Enforce global compliance standards, collaborate with compliance manager to perform due diligence activities
• Ensure all opportunities are up to date and captured in Sales Force opportunity management tool.
• Bachelor degree or above
•At least 5 years’ experience in Healthcare related sales or marketing with solid account management methodology exposure
•Successful experience in multi-stakeholder environment
•Strong ethics, integrity and compliance orientation
•Fluent in English and local language
•Strong co-ordination, commercial, influencing & negotiation skills
•Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
•Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
•Analytical & clear-thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions & messages.
•Takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work.
•Must be highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
•Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
•Strong knowledge & experience of end to end sales process and working with cross functional teams (Inquiry to Order, Order to Remittance, Finance, Services, Country sales, etc.)
Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Good critical thinking skill sets
Self motivated- has own goals in mind and does whatever it takes to achieve or exceed them.
Organized personality. Keep track of all working opportunities and do follow up consistently.
Mature and Never give up mindset. Can take rejection and convert in to high desire to win in next project
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No