General Electric Sr Technical Project Manager in Krakow, Poland
The DET Project Manager for GE Healthcare Life Sciences DET organization will develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals within Life Sciences. In this role, you will be responsible to ensure the successful, end-to-end delivery of a program or project through upfront client engagement. This role has the ability to impact short-term and some long-term business goals
• Manages all aspects of medium to large scale projects concurrently from initiation through closure.
• Partner and drive partnerships with key vendors to introduce new technology to meet GEHC LS Core Imaging business needs.
• Develops, sells and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams
• Owns all project risk; including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk. Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
• Provide implementation expertise and counsel to management, other organizations, and special projects personnel with respect to SAP ERP related modules / interfaces
• Estimate costs and schedules; recommend resource required and solutions to problems, which arise during the course of a project
• Serve as a primary interface with internal and external contributing organizations relative to technical requirements, directions and problem resolution.
• Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer.
• Ensure the project delivery meets the demands of the LS DET PMO.
• Ensure project delivery is in compliance with GEHC QMS requirements.
• Experience with process quality methodology
• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
• Project management experience in global environments
• Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements especially in computer systems validation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
• Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
• Strong leadership skills
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
• Broad IT experience of which two years should be in project management or equivalent
• Strong hands-on Oracle, SAP or major platform implementation experience
• Agile Certified
• Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
• Lean experience
• PMP / ITIL certified
• Experience in the Healthcare industry
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Poland; Krakow