General Electric .NET / C# Web Senior Software Engineer in Krakow, Poland
We are looking for a software engineer to join our talented Digital CX team at GE Healthcare Life Sciences to develop technical solutions on our Sitecore web property. As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll be responsible for working closely with our in-house development team and wider delivery teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Spot opportunities to input and craft to our product vision.
• Design and develop new features on our customer facing web platform.
• Recognise the benefit of good software architecture and design, in order to deliver quality solutions.
• Contribute to the overall architecture and design of solutions, and peripheral systems.
• Coach and mentor other junior members of the team and be a team player who is willing to work individually as well as part of a broader scrum team.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical / IT field, or similar related industry experience.
• Strong experience as a Software Engineer/Developer in an agile development team.
• Solid, competent software engineer/developer who is technology driven, passionate and a team player.
• Worked in a TDD environment, and able to take a test-first approach to delivering your code.
• Solid background with the Microsoft stack (mainly C#), in particular with ASP.NET and MVC.
• Good experience working with AngularJS and Angular.
• Preferable to have experience in Sitecore CMS, with a knowledge of how to architect and leverage Sitecore’s features.
• Able to clearly demonstrate concepts of Clean Code, TDD, Refactoring, and able to collaborate effectively with other developers.
• Understand a range of technologies, version control (especially Git) and DevOps processes.
• Experience using cloud services, in particular AWS and/or Azure.
• Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels.
• Exposure to other Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Previous experience with team development for Sitecore, Octopus Deploy and MongoDB.
• Good understanding or experience working with the Sitecore Helix architecture.
• Willing to travel 10% of the time.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Poland; Krakow