General Electric Staff Technical Project Manager in Kolding, Denmark
Role Summary:We are offering a central position responsible to coordinate our PMO function. The role will ensure good prioritization among different demands and facilitate good working rhythm by proper planning and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders.
Partners at a strategic level with functional product owner to define features backlog and requirements, works with project teams to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality.
Essential Responsibilities:Makes sure project management practices are followed and improved as needed. Works on single medium-size project or multiple small-size projects impacting a single domain. Collaborates with functional owner, project technical team and inter-dependencies team.
• Drive the Program/Project/Change portfolio management incl. coordinate releases
• Demand and capacity planning to balance through-put into a “production plan”
• Manage contracts and licenses agreements
• Manage external contractors access rights
• Collaboration and coordination with other relevant PMO’s in GE Renewable DT
• Budget control and follow-up incl. time tracking and cost allocation to projects
• Define and implement relevant processes around project work, tools and KPI.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
• Good experience within IT Portfolio Management, Digital Leadership and IT Governance
• Good business understanding and customer focus
• Strong administrative mindset
Desired Characteristics:• Strong team player
• Self-starter and driven
• Capable of working remote with team
• Role is based in Kolding, Denmark
• Reporting to Rene Birk Laursen
• Some flexibility around working hours may be expected
• Some travel may be expected
• There is good career opportunity for the right profile
• The role is newly created, so our new colleague will have influence on shaping the role
About Us:LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewablesAdditional Locations:Denmark;Kolding;