General Electric Sr Manager - Program Management in Kolding, Denmark
Role Summary:Responsible for managing and driving application Life-cycle for Microsoft ERP products, including controlling Total Cost of Ownership, plus agree and deliver on Service Levels. All in close collaboration and coordination with rest of team and relevant stakeholders.
Ensure successful, end-to-end delivery of Microsoft ERP products through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones.
Essential Responsibilities:• Drive the Life Cycle for Microsoft ERP products. Currently Axapta 2.5, AX2012R2 and AX2012R3. Focus is to consolidate on AX2012R3 and the move to Microsoft D365 F&O.
• Understand and keeps all supporting solutions regarding Application Life Cycle Management up-to-date. E.g. Service Now which is used for GE Global Configuration Management Database and Service Management Tool.
• Ensure support and Operation structures are defined and communicated to Dev/Ops team as well as to stakeholders outside DT organization.
• Actively contribute to identify future improvements in our current One LM template, based on AX2012R3.
• Participate in defining future the Microsoft product strategy for GE Renewable.
• People Leader for European employees. Currently counting 8 employees in Europe.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
• A minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience within the Microsoft ERP domain. D365 F&O experience is highly preferred
• Strong business understanding and customer focus
• Strong people leadership skills of knowledge employees
Desired Characteristics:• Strong team player
• Self-starter and driven
• Capable of working remote with team
• Role is based in Kolding, Denmark
• Reporting to Rene Birk Laursen
• Some flexibility around working hours may be expected
• Some travel may be expected
About Us:LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewablesAdditional Locations:Denmark;Kolding;