General Electric Key Account Manager in KIEV, Ukraine
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Increased activity in Ukraine, combined with executive engagement with significant Ukrainian customers has resulted in the need for a position to engagement with local customers and suppliers, develop market entry strategy and build credible position for operations for LSTK (Lump Sum Turn Key) contracts.
· Degree qualified
· Oilfield Services experience required, Integrated operations desirable.
· Oilfield Service market knowledge and understanding is essential.
· Technical knowledge is not essential but is desirable.
· Language: English, Ukrainian, Russian
· Key Account customer engagement with senior management and in country executive teams
· Build market growth sales strategies with the product lines to ensure technically credible and cost-effective bids to Ukrainian customer base.
· Reporting of customer visits and opportunity progress within the company sales reporting systems.
· Leveraging wider GE organization (esp Global Growth Organisation) to identify sources of support for market entry, such as government or growth support programmes.
· Power of Attorney for BHGE Ukraine LLC
· Interface with local regulatory bodies; responsible for statutory requirements.
· Identify, cost and plan Real Estate footprint requirements to support LSTK activity
· Alongside product lines, plan optimized field staffing requirements for support of LSTK and product line activities.
· Alongside procurement, identify, contract and onboard key local suppliers in support of product line activities.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: Ukraine; Kievs'ka; KIEV