General Electric Field Service Engineer in Kakinada, India
Lead and assist in installation, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and related equipment within the employee’s discipline.
• Inventory control of necessary BHGE related equipment offshore.
• Control, function test, repair work and reporting of necessary maintenance of delivered or rented equipment.
• Perform all essential pressure testing in line with installation and maintenance.
• Assist and perform preparation of work-, status - or problem reports to customer or project.
• Assist in planning of shipping BHGE equipment from offshore or customer site.
• Assist and perform stack-up testing.
• Assist engineering -/ project manager in preparation of procedures if requested.
• Lead and assist workshop personnel if requested
• Assist head foreman in preparation of maintenance procedures, if requested.
• Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations at all time
• Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
• Participate in review of operation – and maintenance manuals
• Participate in preparation of installation procedures and stack-up testing programs.
• Responsible to ensure the daily operation report is updated and handover to relevant offshore personnel
• Make sure relevant equipment and tools are checked out and available.
• Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Manage written and orally English as a working language
• Good knowledge of drilling and production processes related to BHGE tools.
• Good knowledge of installations processes.
• Be able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
• Experience from several installations and have good basic knowledge of the different working routines of the involved operating company
• Good knowledge of drilling operations.
• Be able to discuss technical problems and solutions
• Finished theoretical training or equal to Vetco Gray Norway module.
• Good knowledge of Vetco Gray’s product and equipment.
• Be able to represent Vetco Gray on a general level
• Approved safety training.
• PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, Power-point
Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: India; Kakinada