General Electric OEC Product Sales Specialist in Jinan, China
Job Description Summary
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Executes standard sales tasks and typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations. May be responsible for targeted clients, stable regions, and/or small/medium sales territories.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributor aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well as existing customers
• Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives
• Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant products, techniques and applications.
• Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for Modality sales team, product team& field sales team.
• Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
• Minimum 2 years relevant healthcare industry experience or minimum 3 years customer management experience
• Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years of account management/development experience.
• A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business • Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
• Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamworking skills and good communication skills• Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business
• Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills• Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No