General Electric Site Manager - Steam Power in Jakarta, Indonesia
Role Summary:Reporting to the Service Director, the Site Manager, for the assigned customer portfolio, is responsible for contracts performance, including managing customer relationship and communication, scoping, planning, executing outages to achieve customer satisfaction, and identifying emergent work.
Essential Responsibilities:• Function as the primary contact point of assigned customers and be responsible for the customer relationship, overall contracts performance.
• Maintain constant contact with customers, obtain first-hand input on plant operational issues, and customer’s intentions in terms of repairs, upgrades, equipment/parts replacement and maintenance in general.
• Be proactive about customer needs, act quickly to prevent competitors from entering GE installed base.
• Work with Costumer Service Leader, Sales and Commercial Operations to respond to customer inquiry and participate in commercial discussions with customer, assist in sales campaigns for proposals development and contract negotiations.
• For assigned contracts, be accountable for customer satisfaction, through Environment, Health & Safety performance, quality, timeliness, and financial performance:
▪ Develop and implement execution plan to achieve contract profitability.
▪ Plan outages jointly with the customer, and internally to GE. Make sure each contract has a thorough time schedule at inception. Review progress continuously to prevent delays.
▪ Uncover customer additional needs during order execution and grow orders portfolio, in partnership with the commercial team.
▪ Create a one-team spirit with GE internal partners such as Parts Solutions, field service teams, on-site and off-site repairs as required, and other functional organizations to make sure customer expectations are met.
▪ Ensure execution is performed in compliance with the country rules and regulations on all business aspects: EHS, Quality Assurance, taxes, revenue recognition and other financial statutory requirements, import-export, past due & inventory, etc.
• Work with Outage Manager to Manage outage events (Planned/Emergent/upgrade) from start to finish, including outage planning, schedule development, TFA/craft labor/tooling/cost planning, customer management - pre/post outage meetings, event & mobilization planning, outage & JCE execution, and close out;
• Project manage onsite execution during assigned outages, ensuring Fulfilment-5 goals are met at all times; Manage on job cost tracking, productivity/P6.0 implementation, while managing execution risk/FMEA and NU/Service warranty.
• Working with web systems applications such as Oracle Field Services, Field Services Portal, and PGS Portal for proper allocation, preparation, planning and forecasting on labor, tooling, vendor management;
• Work with Outage Manager to drive improvement of On-Time Delivery, Outage Cost & Productivity, and effectively update and maintain accurate CDS / tracking files, control man hour cost and pacing;
Qualifications/Requirements:Bachelor degree in Science /Business/ Engineering or equivalent experience in power generation industry
• Min. 5 years of experience of Boiler/turbine installation, maintenance or manufacturing/repair processes
Desired Characteristics:Strong Project Management skills
• PC proficiency, web applications including advanced Excel skills
• Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical & maintenance knowledge of GE Boiler, gas/steam turbines and generators
• A good team leader in dynamic, energetic and complex customer site environments, equipped with quick learning capability and well ownership;
• Be self-motivated, confident and able to work under high pressure and constraint time, committed and process oriented;
• Good communication skills, able to influence stakeholders to deliver customer & business needs
• Ability to work multiple project simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team;
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Indonesia;Jakarta;