General Electric Senior Growth Leader in Jakarta, Indonesia
Role Summary:The role will be responsible for building strong relationships in the ASEAN HC, AVA, Energy industry, as well as to identify opportunities for GE businesses across the entire GE portfolio of products, that will help the penetration of each into key HC/AVA /Energy accounts.
Essential Responsibilities:• Provide leadership to grow orders and revenues for GE businesses in HC/AVA /Energy industry, both organic and in-organic, including strategy development, new vertical development, opportunities identification, key account MOU implementation, value communication, support deal execution & portfolio management, etc.
• Explores additional opportunities for the GE portfolio in the HC/AVA /Energy industry;
• Provide deep understanding of global/region HC/AVA /Energy market industry dynamics, competitive intelligence, and key customer insights to the various GE businesses;
• Develops relationships at senior levels with HC/AVA /Energy customers and strategic industrial partners;
• Deepen relationships with customers, governments and other external entities in support of OG /Energy vertical results. Deliver additional customer value and GE up-side by facilitating a coordinated and integrated approach with these stakeholders.
• Effectively engage with the relevant GE businesses and organizations.
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with company policies, including quality, regulatory, and integrity.
Qualifications/Requirements:• BS Engineering degree or equivalent. MBA qualification is a plus.
• Have +12 years professional experience in account management and/or business development.
• Ideally, relevant experience in the HC/AVA /Energy industries, knowledgeable of global business and engineering technology trends.
• Business language is English and business proficiency in the local language(s) is required.
• Strong portfolio and application knowledge; customer understanding (yards/contractors/operators/etc.).
• Customer-centric mindset; able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
• Proven key account management experience and relationship building skills.
• Able to interface with both internal team members and external partners;
• Outstanding influencing, inter-personal, and networking skills to drive a collaborative culture at all levels.
• Project management and business development experience with strong analytical skills and marketing knowledge.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills. Executive Presence , comfortable at C-level
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within the organization.
• He/she must have strong presentation skills and be comfortable making presentations to internal and external senior stakeholders.
Desired Characteristics:• Clear and strategic thinker; can simplify complexity to add value
• Customer focus; can see the business from the customer’s perspective in order to create GE value
• Strong business leadership - courageous enough to drive necessary change
• Strong global communications and interpersonal skills
• Enjoys challenges and sees opportunities in adversity
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Indonesia;Jakarta;