General Electric Product Sales Specialist - Surgery in Jakarta, Indonesia
Role Summary:Own & manage the Sales, Technical (product) and clinical expertise to drive the Surgery products growth in Indonesia.
Able to differentiate GE’s product offerings, convey compelling value propositions (clinical and economic), qualify and quantify identified opportunities, develop and present solutions proposals, and respond to customers’ clinical/technical questions and be liable to support sales to meet targets across the defined region.
Essential Responsibilities:• Maximize Sales, Orders, Margin, Market share, Customer satisfaction for the Surgery modality and business solutions for the assigned region
• Implement solid go to market strategies and clinical differentiation to secure market share and profitable business growth in association with the Product Marketing Leader
• Develop long-term customer relationships, KOL/Advocates, Show site management and customer satisfaction and drive growth in association with the Product Marketing Leader and clinical application specialists
• Create business plan for assigned accounts including opportunity development, competitive strategies and installed base targets.
• Organize product demonstrations, site visits and follow up.
• Provide support to account sales team on strategy and product offerings
• Lead and prepare the quote tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory sales manager.
• Track market and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Work with Sales, Channel Partners and ASEAN Product Marketer to formulate marketing strategy drive market share and meet business targets.
• Ability to communicate merits of product capabilities effectively
• Generates, records, and maintains customer profiles, including key decision makers.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree/Master's Degree in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
• Minimum of 5 years experience in selling/commercial, experience in Healthcare industry is preferred
• Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Strong capacity and drive to develop career
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent negotiation & closing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel when required
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Indonesia;Jakarta;