General Electric Cash Operations Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida
The Cash Operations Analyst is responsible for acting as a technical expert for handling highly complex, unusual or problematic situations. Provides subject matter expertise. Own/drive data integrity and completeness.
• Support daily financial transactions operating processes by ensuring accuracy in daily cash balancing, cash account reconciliations and procedural compliance.
• Perform daily source of funds validations and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) escalations
• Perform daily customer account reconciliations.
• Research and coordinate clearing of unapplied cash.
• Perform monthly/ quarterly bank account reconciliations.
• Support all incoming and outgoing Internal Billing System (IBS) processes, including initiation of vendor payments
• Perform daily, monthly and quarterly IBS balancing and reconciliations
• Initiate and process Escheatment
• Make GL impacting decisions; GL Template, cost center & legal entity to support daily processes
• Setup, update and cancel one-time & reoccurring direct debit payments
• Book manual journal entries to process bank adjustment and miscellaneous fees
• Initiate customer refunds and direct to bank returns
Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma/GED with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial services, operations or customer service setting or equivalent military experience.
Experience with Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or comparable software application.
Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
Must be 18 years or older
Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and
Must be willing to work out of an office in Jacksonville, FL
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics or related field.
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively across an organization to ensure that customer needs and internal functional needs are met.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and coach team members and staff across the organization.
• Experience or training in project management skills.
The following role will support GE Industrial Finance, GE Capital’s new vertical segment focused on financing solutions for GE’s industrial customers. This business includes a Captive Finance component as well as Healthcare Equipment Finance and Industrial Financial Services. As a pure GE captive financing company, the goal of GE Industrial Finance is to leverage 400+ mid-market relationships to sell the GE Store and create financing solutions to facilitate GE industrial orders.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Florida, Wisconsin; Jacksonville, Wauwatosa
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.