General Electric Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Istanbul, Turkey
Job Description Summary
You will lead strategic recruitment support to assigned client groups. You will drive sourcing for key talent segments. Collaborating with business leaders you will deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles as well as attract passive talent. You will also provide market intelligence to drive key talent outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead Strategic/Niche recruiting activity, at all levels
• You will collaborate with TA team members, individual Hiring Managers & Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
• Deliver comprehensive support to business hiring groups to fulfill recruiting strategy in a wing to wing recruitment process, effectively prioritizing workload
• Handle specialized recruitment programs to address unusual needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development
• Engage with passive market and craft sourcing strategy & pipelines using various methods
• Actively research new sourcing ideas and methods to build creative sourcing strategies
• Be a great partner across businesses and TA teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
• Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans and build supporting talent communities
• Set high recruitment standards, always taking in to consideration operational excellence and compliance
• Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
• Maintain strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and styles
• Ensure delivery against key TA metrics
• Effectively use social media tools in alignment with GE’s Brand Strategy
• Effectively handle the GE candidate experience, ensuring that it is positive and respectful
• Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
• Influence/Impact further includes the ability to perform all tasks outlined in Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner role
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 6+ years of demonstrated recruiting domain expertise (country specific language)
• Previous experience in Recruitment role ideally within a corporate/in-house or Recruitment Agency environment
• Experience in coaching managers and HRMs during the recruitment process
• Experience in managing the Wing-to-Wing recruitment cycle (with high volume and complex roles)
• Proficient in applying creative candidate sourcing techniques and channels to generate talent pipelines including networking, headhunting and social media. Using job boards and their associated resume databases, Boolean Search and Open Web Sourcing skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR/Recruitment processes and building strong relationships with hiring manager
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
• Willing to travel (If there is travel)
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert in function related projects.
• Continue to develop domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence.
• Socialize and deliver on talent recruiting strategies and models.
• Create partnerships with candidates, using the trust built to provide coaching and mentoring throughout the process.
• Use business understanding when working on projects.
• Build reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No