General Electric HR Coordinator/EHRM- FTC in Istanbul, Turkey
Role Summary:This role is responsible for managing the transactional elements of an employee lifecycle and act as the “go-to” for the client groups and will support Steam Power employees across the MENAT region on day to day payroll/operational/policy related queries. This role will need to liaison and follow-up with multiple HR COEs in solving queries/issues of employees. This position will also be the HRM for SP employees across Turkey, Morocco, Egypt and Iraq.
This will be a 2 years contract.
Essential Responsibilities:• Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues; escalates concerns beyond his/her scope to HR Business Partner; navigate employees and manager to HR Services when it is the more appropriate resource.
• Focus on employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate.
• Partner with HR Business Partner and O&TD to execute business-specific HR strategies.
• Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved in coordination with various HR COEs.
• Research and respond to road blocks to deliver a solution while ensuring information provided to clients is accurate
• Provide employee details and analysed data as needed to HRBP.
• Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
• Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed.
• Do HR Transactions on Workday/ other HR Platforms as appropriate
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience)
• Minimum 2 years prior professional work experience (can include internships)
Desired Characteristics:• Eagerness to Learn
• Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
• Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
• Desires employee-facing work; willingness to make horizontal moves to develop HR expertise
• Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
• Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
• Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Understanding of HR concepts and principles
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
• Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Turkey;Istanbul;