General Electric Lead Test Engineer in Hyderabad, India
Job Description Summary
The objectives of this role are to:
• Manage the testing services provided to Program and Project Delivery in line with policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines.
• Establish and manage project test teams across Program and Project Delivery.
• Develop relevant test strategies and plans.
• Lead, guide, monitor and participate in the analysis, design, implementation and execution of tests on designated projects.
• Establish relevant test policies, processes and procedures, and monitor compliance.
• Improve the maturity and awareness of testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responds quickly to the changing needs of customers whilst maintaining high level service and satisfaction.
Makes decisions for the team that take into account value for customer.
Takes early action and acts decisively to overcome emerging issues.
Considers input from other teams when making decisions and works
co-operatively to achieve the best outcomes.
Builds and maintains effective internal and external relationships.
Supports different points of view and promotes treating difference respectfully.
Owns actions and decisions and accepts responsibility when things go wrong.
Identifies areas of improvement systems and processes.
Focuses on achieving outcomes using good judgement and quick decisions that lead to business success.
Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or MCAPreferably 3+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer / AnalystWorking Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life CycleWorking knowledge of Agile Rally ToolProficient with the HP Mercury Quality Center (ALM) testing toolWorking Knowledge of QuickTest Professional with hands-on in test scripts creation, creation/maintenance of test framework
Experience in SAFe product owner responsibilities
- Knowledge of monitoring and diagnostics technologies or demonstrated ability to learn product concepts and new technologies· HP Mercury Certified Professional· Certified Software Tester (CSTE \ ISTQB)· Experience in QMS including performing audits and process adherence evaluation
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes