General Electric Product Line Manager – Smart Intervention - Houston, TX in HOUSTON, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Product Line Manager – Smart Intervention to support Completions and Wellbore Intervention at our facility in Houston, TX. Product Manager – Smart Intervention is required to lead commercialization of new products and services and deliver business growth in Smart Intervention product line. Primary focus for this role will be to develop and execute strategic roadmap, lead new product launches, interface with operations, sales, manufacturing, marketing and our customers to deliver business growth in new and existing markets.
· Drive a strategic vision to grow a product line in a variety of environments and meet our customer’s demand
· Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans for introduction of business into new and existing markets
· Drive all facets of product development (idea conception, justification, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, product launch, sales and product life cycle)
· Assess trends in industry, emerging technologies and competition
· Interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to successfully launch new products and deliver business growth and geographical expansion
· Represent BHGE in external discussions and technical forums and handles special project as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or business
· 8+ years experiences in sales, operations or engineering
· Well Intervention or Drilling Services experience
· Customer facing experience and ability to interact with all levels of management
· Self-motivating, quick learner, strategic thinker and result oriented
· Excellent communication and networking skills
· Travel locally and internationally is expected
· Strong technology background, especially in the areas of downhole sensors, downhole telemetry and actuators
· Commercial experience including pricing
· Operational “rig floor” experience
Houston, TX 77040
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.