General Electric Global Customer Experience Leader, Power Generation and Oil&Gas in Houston, Texas
Job Description Summary
The Global Customer Experience Leader will provide expertise in sustained customer success and growth across the end to end Customer journey. The role will consider the post-sales customer lifecycle from the context of training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. The Customer Experience (CX) Leader influences budgets and operating plans. The role is guided by operating policy and works with cross functional teams. The role has autonomy within the operational area as part of the larger business unit. The role may have a major impact on the financial outcomes of the business unit. High levels of evaluative judgment and operational acumen are required to achieve expected outcomes.
R ol es a n d R e s p o n s i b i l i t i es
• Lead long term strategy development and execution for end-to-end CX activities. Work with PGOG leadership to incorporate and align the CX strategy with the PGOG growth strategy & a yearly Operating Plan.
• Own Customer Insights for PGOG – Maintain a consolidated and unbiased view of all customer feedback & ratings, including formal Customer survey data, net promoter score (NPS) data, win/loss insights, Quarterly Business Review feedback, and other critical customer input. Leverage data to create a Customer Affinity Diagram.
• Align and help guide the multiple survey processes to gather balanced feedback and optimize the customer response rate by establishing a consistent cadence across regions.
• Help guide marketing, portfolio & sales activities with customer insight action plans for existing customers and for non-customers / new market opportunities.
• Develop and build a Customer Success Management strategy and structure intended to nurture and grow installed base accounts; align with PGOG Customer outcome initiatives.
• Align with other GE Digital CX resources and activities.
• Develop cross functional customer touch point strategy for installed base accounts, both formal and informal. Lead development of a consistent Customer QBR execution plan to be rolled out globally.
• Establish and manage closed-loop feedback processes for customers.
• Establish and track CX KPIs and lead implementation across the functions Global / region (target at least
80% global consistency).
E x p ec t e d T i m e A ll oc at i o n:
This role will require the ability to operate within a complex business at all levels of the organization. The ability to shift priorities based on business needs will be critical. Time allocation will vary across 4 key areas:
• CX Strategy Development.
• CX Strategy Execution / Project Execution.
• Customer Success Management.
• Customer Insight Management.
B a s i c Q u a l i f i c a t i o ns
• Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 12 years of experience
• Customer Experience program development
- As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
• Strategy development & ability to apply Customer segmentation methodologies
• Application of Business analytics to define and enable CX strategy execution
• Demonstration of prior successful Change Management
• Application of LEAN or similar methodologies
D e s i r ed C h ar ac t e r i s t i cs
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to influence across all levels and functions.
• High degree of Customer centricity and relationship management.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly through action.
• Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs and/or projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills with alignment to LEAN methodologies and principles.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No