General Electric Engineer - Remote Technical Support in Hino, Japan
This role is key in our efforts to increase remote on-line support to our field engineers and Customers by leveraging remote tools, systems and data analytics. The On-Line Engineer will develop and utilize processes to increase remote on-line support productivity, improve remote fix rate, as well as prepare technical troubleshooting packages for FEs that are dispatched on-site to enable quicker fix times. We are searching for OLEs in CT, MR , X-Ray, Ultrasound and LCS modalities.
• Remote on-line technical support for field engineers during installations, preventative and corrective maintenance of the installed base
• Create and prepare "technical care packages" for field engineers, which includes the necessary information, documentation, parts, tools and required resources to repair Customer equipment onsite.
• Develop and optimize the core processes leveraging global and local tools & systems that enable the creation of "technical care packages" and remote on-line support to field engineers, as well as working closely with the Customer Support Center (CSC).
• Remote on-line technical support for Customers.
• Improve remote on-line support productivity, improve remote fix rate, quicker fix times to improve our Customer experience.
• Collaborate with global teams to leverage and deploy global remote services tools and systems in Japan.
• Support Japan Services initiatives to improve Customer experience and business growth & productivity.
• Provide feedbacks about issues to various functions (engineering, manufacturing, quality, marketing) in order to improve service, product quality and reliability
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Management System and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all compliance concerns immediately.
• At least 5 years experience in GE Healthcare Japan
• Technical knowledge and experience with GE Healthcare CT, MR, X-Ray, Ultrasound and LCS products and services.
• Fluent in Japanese
• Written English skills with the willingness to communicate with global teams
• Highly motivated and passionate team player with the willingness to learn and develop beyond current expertise
• Soft-skills to communicate directly with external Customers to troubleshoot issues remotely
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Japan; Hino