General Electric APAC Install Base Solution - CT Modality Leader in Hino, Japan
Job Description Summary
This role will closely work with the respective regional CT modality leadership to capture their needs in their product portfolio and to put together a solution to achieve high IB retention coverage & regional revenue growth. In addition, this role would focus on maximizing our ability to drive more market share by leveraging our existing IB. The individual who will suit this role is a strong team player who can provide through analysis on business and effectively execute as a problem solver with high motivation for improvement.
• Align with the APAC GoldSeal Leader on the global & regional growth vision and by leveraging the regional IB, provide tactical solutions for modality growth.
• Work cross functionally to establish the vision and strategic plan for product lifecycle initiatives within the APAC CT product line.
• Lead the wing to wing GoldSeal process which includes sales, asset recovery and regional mature fleet operations while ensuring compliance with quality systems, regulatory requirements, and commercial change processes.
• Strategically target market(s) for mature fleet offerings and work extensively with the modality sales / channel partners to drive incremental penetration to the mature fleet portfolio.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline,
or 8+ years of progressive engineering, business or commercial experience.
Demonstrated strategic planning and operational execution. Technical competency in business/ financial analysis and reporting. Exemplary leadership and management skills.
Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
Cross cultural awareness.
Strong demonstrated communication skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner
Computer proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Proficient English skills (written and verbal).
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills as evidenced by ability to build support, loyalty, and commitment
Working experience in Medical industry.
Has demonstrated clear thinking as evidenced by the ability to sift through
complex information and focus on the critical priorities and able to translate
strategy into business objectives with clear accountability
Has demonstrated decisiveness as evidenced by the ability to make decisions with speed and accuracy
Is adaptable and open to change in response to unexpected circumstances
and or in working in ambiguous situations.
- Has a proven ability to accept constructive criticism and can calmly and
effectively deal with high stress situations.
Has proven ability to anticipate customer needs and ensures they are met.
A strong team player who can provide through analysis on business and
effectively execute as a problem solver.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No