General Electric System Engineer in Haifa, Israel
The Systems Engineer has design responsibility to deliver customer workflow, feature functionality, product quality, reliability, serviceability, manufacturability, regulatory, compliance& cost. Activities include system conception, sys. analysis, requirements development, traceability & flow down, architecture/sys. design, FMEA, sys. integration, system optimization, developing/executing System Verification and Validation test procedures, and providing support to manufacturing and field issues
• Providing domain expertise to serve as the main integrator between the all involved disciplines and functions to deliver the best quality product.
• Working across functions and team boundaries to define, design, and implement the next generation of products, features and functionalities.
• Working with customers, Marketing and field personnel to refine requirements which can be further developed by the engineering teams.
• Developing methods to quantify subsystem interactions and their effects on image quality
• Delivering and incorporating feedback results into new hardware, software and service specifications.
• Decision making in cross-disciplinary and architectural aspects.
• Use expertise to help resolve urgent issues with current Nuclear Medicine products.
• Assist Program Manager in execution of projects within time and schedule
• BSc in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Biomedical Engineering, or Physics.
• 3 years of relevant work experience in projects involving design and development of complex systems, preferably as a designer.
• MSc in engineering – advantage.
• Experience in medical systems – advantage.
• Independent by nature, Self-learner, Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to develop timely and effective solutions for challenging design problems.
• Proficient in use of software tools for analysis and simulation (MATLAB, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to pursue tasks to completion.
• Broad exposure to Mechanical/ Control/ HW/SW/Systems design, and technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Control, Physics, etc.)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Israel; Haifa