General Electric Material Planner in Hai Phong, Vietnam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Material Planner will provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
In this role, you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
· Work closely with Sourcing, Manufacturing and Warehouse for Raw Material and manufacturing planning activities of GE Energy Haiphong Plant· Monitoring and running MRP process for raw material requirement planning
· Work with related team to make manufacturing planning
· Upon Raw material supply planning. Making Purchase requisition for direct material supplied for manufacturing
· Coordination with Sourcing, Manufacturing and Warehouse to ensure the smooth operation of planning, incoming Raw material to maximize the inventory utilization and manufacturing capacity
· In coordination with Warehouse, manufacturing, Sourcing department in inventory control
· Comply with the policy of company and GE global: Responsible for developing competencies of the team GE global: Responsible for developing competencies of the team.
12 years of working experience, especially in purchasing or related with parts and material expertise.
Proactive, problem solving.
Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
Experience with manufacturing processes
Good negotiation and communication skill.
Good English both in verbal and written
Know and follow established job specific and facility wide environment, health and safety procedures and rules
Maintain housekeeping in work area
Maintain Environment, health and safety equipment in good working order
Actively participate in Environment, health and safety training and demonstrate competency based on training received
Keep other employees aware of health and safety practices and activities by actively observing fellow employee work practices and incorporating safety in their daily tasks
Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
• Develop Safety Risk Analyses (SRA) and safe working procedures
• Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions
• Accident, near-miss accident or potential hazard investigations
Participate actively in providing suggestions for Environment, health and safety program improvement
Bring Environment, health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management's attention or correct those they can
Know and implement regulatory compliance requirements in their work area
Locations: Viet Nam; Hai Phong