General Electric Maintenance Manager in Hai Phong, Vietnam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Maintenance Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
· In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
· Drive quality improvements and lead the business maintenance and facility operations
· Create and implement an effective preventative maintenance program and plan projects for facility improvements from concept to completion
· Forecast budget for the Facilities department and monitor throughout the year
· Coordinate facilities initiatives with Operations team to support production
· Ensure that equipment and services purchased are acceptable quality and cost effective
· Develop and coordinate department proposals for facilities projects
· Confer with contractors, and engineers and develop justifications for plans and projects
· Evaluate projects on site, review work of contractors, coordinate and supervise activities related to the maintenance and repair of building and equipment systems, and close out projects
· Be on call for all facilities related emergencies
· Ensure that all compliance standards are maintained and regulatory maintenance is executed
· Negotiate, maintain and review contracts for all third party contractors, cleaners, waste removal, vending, recycling, security provider, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with at least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing role
· At least 3 additional years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· At least 3 years of experience in maintenance, reliability or project engineering
· Prior experience in a leadership role is preferred
· Familiar with project preparation and execution mechanics
· Familiar with budget preparation and cost control
· Ability to perform both long and short-term planning
· Ability to work with and gain respect of supervisors and peers
· Ability to coordinate efforts of various functions towards achievement of a common goal
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Locations: Viet Nam; Hai Phong