General Electric Senior Services Contract Manager in Gurgaon, India
The Sr. Services Contract Manager will responsible for managing end to end aspects of the MSA contract facing the customer in the operational phase of the Project. As the operational phase will have significant operational engagement with IR(Indian Railways), this role will be the single point of contact at various levels and GET for all MSA related contractual matters, project reviews, formal communications & dispute resolution to ensure compliance to the contract and internal GE policies.
As the Senior Services Contract Manager who is the single point of contact for our customer Indian Railways will focus on following areas :
• Lead the commercial interface between IR and GE for MSA (maintenance scope) of the overall contract to meet project milestones, customer commitments & business operational goals
• Implement & track key metrics/KPIs, data management and reporting to customer meet contractual obligations as well as negotiate penalties, incentive & deviations within the contract framework
• Partner with commercial team to resolve execution issues, coordinate contract amendments, legal/contractual customer communications & manage day-to-day customer stakeholder relationships
• Roll out and manage commercial & operational framework for Payable Spares working closely with service operations, finance & product management teams
• Program manage the MSA (maintenance scope) of the overall contract to meet project milestones, customer commitments & business operational goals
• Provide tactical support to project execution including maintaining the master project tracker, updates & linkages with other functions
• •Setup invoicing & cash collections process, work with finance and OTR teams to drive collections to meet business goals
• Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business
• Good experience in commercial operations & account management activities with large/government customers
• Good understanding of business operations such as supply chain, contract mgmt., cash collections, etc.
• Ability to project manage complex initiatives,
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: India; Gurgaon