General Electric Senior Manager, Total Rewards – India Region in Gurgaon, India
Role Summary:Reporting to the Total Rewards Leader of GE Renewable Energy, this role will provide support, guidance, and analytical expertise on total compensation practices, policies and programs for Renewable Energy for India covering approximately 7,000 employees. This role will help design, implement, communicate and administer competitive compensation programs that align to with Renewable Energy’s plans, goals and objectives.
Essential Responsibilities:• Support alignment of Total Reward programs with Renewable Energy’s business strategy for the assigned geographic region.
• Act as focal point for compensation analysis, benchmarking activities, market studies, and salary structure analysis and updates for assigned geographic region.
• Counsel and partner with local HR, Staffing, and business management teams on all compensation matters.
• Participate in the annual salary planning process for the assigned region for the SPB & below employee population.
• Create compensation and benefits models to provide analysis on critical business initiatives, identify inequities, and recommend appropriate adjustments.
• Monitor industry best practices and external market to provide analysis on the impact of relevant developments in the compensation and benefits arena.
• Create and deliver training on compensation philosophy and processes to local HR, People Leaders, and Employees.
• Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically review programs and process for compliance.
• Support the management of variable incentive compensation programs, including participant tracking, payout calculation, and payment processing and administration.
• Participate / Leading Global Total Rewards initiatives and related projects.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
• Extensive experience in compensation or HR with functional knowledge of compensation concepts, systems, and administration
Desired Characteristics:• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources is preferred.
• Prior experience with local HR practices and applicable regulatory knowledge is preferred.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Proficient in data analysis tools.
• Customer oriented and ability to react with speed to customer’s demands
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of HR practices (including compensation analysis and philosophies, job analysis, hiring and promotion practices and related regulations)
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:India;Gurgaon;