General Electric DXR Channel Manager in Guangzhou, China
Job Description Summary
Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, and/or in a list of named accounts individually or as part of a One GE Healthcare team. Act as the clinical/technical expert to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributor aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well as existing customers
• Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives
Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant products, techniques and applications.
• Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory.
Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/ Distributor and the Company.
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Regional Sales Manager.
Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for business decision.
•Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
•Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Minimum 2 years relevant healthcare industry experience or minimum 3 years customer management experience
• Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years of account management/development experience.• A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business• Experience and understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
• Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamworking skills and good communication skills• Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business• Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
• Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
Inclusion and DiversityGE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.