General Electric CT Show-Site Specialist in Guangzhou, China
Job Description Summary
The Show-site Specialist is responsible for marketing support to CT business growth, including product demonstration for potential customers; maintenance of luminary sites; marketing materials preparation etc.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate GE product for potential customers: communicate with sales team regularly to help sales capture GE business opportunity proactively;
• Maintain luminary sites, including the site used for potential customer visit, and the site that possesses significant marketing influence. Help to establish excellent GE Branding and marketing reputation;
• Prepare sales materials for sales competition: possess excellent knowledge of GE Products, help potential customers easily understand GE products, enhance product marketing value.
• Conduct regular external training for luminary site speakers: set up new show-site hospitals develop and coach speakers.
• Conduct regular internal training for sales specialists: coach sales specialists as a qualified show-site speaker, set up local show-site.
• Assist in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
• Supporting the Global product business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.straightforward situations.
• 3+ years of experience as a Clinical Technologist
• Excellent knowledge of physics, theory and equipment
• Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
• 2+ years’ experience scanning in area• Willing to travel 40% of the time
• 4+ Clinical Technologist and 2+years as a Applications Specialist in industry
• Recent clinical experience with current GE Equipment and applications.
• Demonstrated project/program leadership experience
• Ability to work effectively in cross-functional role • Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Advanced knowledge of related physics, theory, and equipment
• Extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No