General Electric FP&A Specialist in Taipei,
Role Summary:Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Corporate, a business, or a P&L within a business. This role is responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and assist finance manager to be partner closely with Commercial / Modality product leaders, integrate and develop processes that meet business needs, manage complex issues, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
This position reports to HCS HKTW Finance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities:Responsible for the analysis and the financial ratios that will reveal the rate of return the business is earning on the retained earnings and assets. Basic understanding of procedures and concepts; understands how own area integrates with other teams; provides on the job training and support to new team members; expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
• Work effectively with business leaders and other commercial teams to proactively drive key business initiatives and effectively analyze and report the financial impact on the business
• Contribute to develop estimates, weekly quick call reporting, other operating plans/forecasts/reviews, SII (1-year Plan)
• Ensure planning cycle and reporting requirement deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across multiple functions to gather required data
• Drive profitable growth by providing analysis of results and identifying & tracking key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions
• Develop and improve financial processes: finance reporting tools, management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes.
• Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis
• Assist finance manager for other reporting, analysis etc. ad-hoc tasks.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration and with minimum 5 years work experiences related to financial analysis.
Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance function; able to quickly grasp new ideas
Excellent interpersonal and x-functional communication capability.
Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, and to generate alternatives and drive positive change
Strong Office skills, especially Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (pivot tables, vLookup, etc), and with ERP system knowledge
Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
Fluent in Chinese and English
Desired Characteristics:1. Strong ownership of work and discipline to deliver expected results
A clear thinker
A continuous learner with strong willingness in growth of individual competency
About Us:GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions. GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.Additional Locations:Taiwan, Province of China;Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung;