General Electric Intelligent Production Systems Subject Matter Expert - Houston, TX in Ft Worth, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently looking to hire an Intelligent Production Systems Subject Matter Expert to be based in Houston, TX.
Someone equally capable in front of customer, in the shop, or on the rig. Someone with product knowledge and experience to help customers with their applications, work complex investigations, and support operational needs.
The ideal advisor will have worked in a hands on role with Intelligent Production equipment, understand design and operations. Capable of working independently and closely with customers.
• Develop technical proposals for customer inquiries
· Manage Root Cause investigations
· Provide operational support and feedback pre and post installation of equipment
· Support Customer presentations
· Handles special projects, as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
· 5+ years oilfield services work history
· Extensive knowledge of completions
· Extensive knowledge of Intelligent Productions equipment
· Previous customer interaction and support experience
· Must work well with others in a matrixed culture
· Excellent project management skills
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to travel up to 40% of the time (domestic and international)
Ability to write technical / market information along with strong presentation / communication skills
Active participation in industry groups such as SPE, ICoTA, API, ASME, etc.
Experience in new product development and commercialization
10+ years oilfield services work history
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.