General Electric Global Product Line Director Interventions (Workover Tools, Through Tubing Fishing/Milling, Through Tubing Inflatables) in Ft Worth, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Global Product Line Director – Interventions (Workover Tools, Through Tubing Fishing/Milling, Through Tubing Inflatables) in Houston, TX.
Product Line Leadership will own the business results and be responsible for:
· Execution of Global market strategy including identification, introduction and expansion of key technologies
· Delivering Product Line commercial strategy
· Growth of Major customer account in key geographies
· Identification and support of major tenders
· Responsible for enabling perfect service delivery and execution
· Technical product support and control
· Training and curriculum
· Ownership of HSE performance for Product Line
Much of this will be achieved by people and teams who do not report to the CWI global team – hence success will depend on the development and maintenance of strong relationship and networks throughout CWI.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years or High School Diploma/GED and 15+ years of operations and sale experience in Intervention Services
· Proven track record in influencing and directing remote teams with both direct and dotted line relationship
· Strong track record of establishing relationships with senior level customers
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
· Willing to travel as needed across all global locations
Houston, TX 77040
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.