General Electric Costing Coordinator (CWI) - Houston, TX in Ft Worth, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Costing Coordinator in Houston, TX. This Role will report to the Senior CWI Costing Manager – Commercial Management. The Costing Coordinator will have the main responsibility to provide Product Cost quote and to improve current costing process.
· Provides regional contracts management, tender and pricing support
· Provide the lowest possible cost to the field for products required for Tenders & Quotations in accordance with Lead time and Quality requirements.
· Collaborate to RFQ (Quotation) workspace maintenance and improvements
· The Costing Coordinator will work close with CWI Costing Manager and the E2E Team in order to define a repeatable and sustained method to double the amount of product being quoted by the function within 6 months.
· Handles special tasks, as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED and 8 years experience
· 3+ years of Oilfield experience in Costing, Supply Chain, Procurement, and/or Sourcing
· SAP knowledge and experience required.
· Strong Microsoft Excel expertise
· Manufacturing process knowledge helpful.
· Knowledge of product offering.
· Knowledge and understanding of product costs, pricing, quotations policies and procedures.
· Good communication skills
· Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
· Workspace or Sharepoint knowledge is preferred
Houston, TX 77040
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.