General Electric Sr Staff Product Security Leader in Florence, Italy
Sr. Staff Product Security Leader will work with Engineering organization and Infrastructure/Platform team, to provide directions and lead the technical insight in the creation, delivery, and integration of complex and comprehensive security solutions.
• Work across multiple technical and functional domains, with focus on network and product/OT security
• Coordinate technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction internally and with cross-functional partner organizations and other GE Businesses
• Work intimately with Engineering, Service and Manufacturing teams to ensure risks are promptly identified as well as relevant solutions to address them
• Analyze, design and drive roadmap and implementation plans based upon a current vs. future state with a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Provide direction on Operational Technology requirements and processes to Engineering teams
• Liaise with Data Protection function to ensure compliance to applicable requirements
• Communicate with management, senior leaders, teams and technical personnel on a continuous basis
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or strong equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Engineering and Manufacturing operational models and relevant security challenges (such as System integration, Test Labs, Industry 4.0 etc.)
• Experience with secure network architectures, identity and access management principles, PKI technologies
• Experience with Engineering tools/platforms and network and application requirements
• Experience with storage solutions (SAN, NAS) design, build and operation
• Experience with Windows/Linux secure system configuration
• Working knowledge of security services including authentication services, Multi-Factor authentication solutions
• Experience with F5 APM
• Experience with VDI and virtualized solutions
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
. EU Work Permit
• One of the following or similar certifications: CCNP, MCSE, F5 certifications (CTS or CSE), GICSP
• Willing to stay updated and be hands-on in technical and fast-evolving technology areas
• Ability to work well in a dynamic fast-paced team environment, building credibility
• Ability to think "outside the box" when developing solutions and creating value
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo at http://www.twitter.com/BHGECo , or visit us at BHGE.com .
Locations: Italy; Florence