General Electric Data Analyst Internship in Florence, Italy
She/he will actively work on executing statistical analysis based on the parts database.
She/he will update planning and financial data in the Parts database.
She/he will prepare and control the post shipment report.
She/he will launch the SPIR (parts historical database) checking the locked codes on Spirapp tool and send the final SPIR to Ibas tool.
She/he will also support the implementation of future IT platforms.
She/he will be exposed to effectively communicate with Regions.
We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a challenging career with excellent academic,international exposure to:
• Support the team to improve current tools
• Perform metrics and statistical analyses on part databases
• Developing parts metrics, controlling planning progress and anticipate actions working with internal stakeholders.
• Provide regular reporting to the stakeholders.
• Work closely with regional Project Managers and Project Controllers to meet Customer CTQ’s.
• Physics / Math or Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Italian/English fluency.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to code is a must (excel VBA, python or other)
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities.
• Planning and coordinating skills in international environment
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Effective Problem Solving skill
• Previous experience with database analyses and coding is strongly preferred
• Self-starter, high motivation level, with leadership skills
• Excellent in presentation, communication and team building skills
• Clear thinker mindset is recommended
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Locations: Italy; Florence