General Electric Onsite Program Leader, Electric Insurance Company in Evendale, Ohio
Job Description Summary
The Program Leader, GE Benefits has the primary responsibility of driving P&C insurance policy sales and retention within the Evendale, OH market, specifically among GE employees.
The Program Leader will cultivate the strategic relationship with key GE HR and business stakeholders, and will perform marketing, sales, customer service, and underwriting functions to drive new enrollments.
This position will also be responsible for developing, implementing and measuring both employee and location specific marketing campaigns (in partnership with the Electric Insurance marketing team), including but not limited to promotional events at GE and similar businesses in the surrounding areas.
Be the face of Electric Insurance by establishing relationships with key HR & Business partners, as well as new and existing customers
• Generate new business enrollments
• Proactively identifying gaps in coverages and providing coverage options through Risk Coach reviews
• Thinking “outside the box” and developing new ways to interact with employees who may have already formed their opinions about us or the industry
• Plan, manage, and execute promotional events throughout local GE Sites
• Manage/Maintain the GE Marketing Calendar for all promotional events and site visits, driving incremental leads, quotes and premium for the GE Channel
• Develop new opportunities for employee access and visibility through developing relationships with Affinity groups and sponsorship of employee events
• Process quotes and issue policies for Personal Lines products (Automobile, Home, Renters, Umbrella policies)
• Provide customer solutions by offering and issuing policies through our partner carriers via our in-house Agency, Electric Insurance Agency, LLC.
• Retaining and rounding existing accounts
• Building a genuine connection with the customer and providing an exceptional customer experience
• Ability to resolve customer concerns and issues
• Gathering and recording competitive rate information and articulating our competitive position through internal channels
• Travel <20% of the time
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/englobal/desktop/assets/images/posterscreenreaderoptimizedwsupplement.pdf) . (http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf) Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No