General Electric Sourcing Leader in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Job Description Summary
As our Sourcing Leader you will take ownership of all sourcing activities related to our radiopharmaceutical production sites in Eindhoven (NL) and Braunschweig (GER). You will partner with the site's leadership and Category Managers to drive the overall sourcing strategy. This role is based in Eindhoven and reports to the Senior Sourcing Manager, located in Ireland.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (PDx) business is the number one global supplier of contrast media and molecular imaging agents used to enhance medical imaging exams. Used throughout all major disease area diagnostic and treatment pathways, PDx products support three patients every second around the world.
• Lead the development & execution of the sourcing strategies that deliver a competitive advantage. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation
• Support the development of strategies on portfolios with the Category Leaders/Managers to support the needs of the Eindhoven & Braunschweig sites
• Complete wing to wing sourcing ownership for assigned commodities(s), responsible for the full development of strategies for those portfolios
• Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
• Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or business administration with proven experience in commercial (sourcing, sales), supply chain, ideally in the Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry
• Project management skills to execute complex projects with multiple stakeholders
• Proficiency in negotiating and executing commercial contracts.
• Rigor and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact and partner with all levels of management in the company
• Fast learner: ability to learn enough of a complex industry and products to interact with highly technical experts, commercial stakeholders and lead discussions, negotiations
-Good Dutch (B2) and fluent English are required.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No