General Electric Inside Sales Account Manager, LCS Clinical Accessories in E Cleveland, Ohio
Job Description Summary
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory, and within a list of named accounts. The Inside Sales Account Manager may work individually in an account or territory, or where applicable act as part of a One GE Healthcare team.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts. The Inside Sales Account Manager is the clinical/technical and sales expert for his/her assigned products, solutions/services, and is expected to be able to differentiate GE's product/solution/service offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers' clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close clinical/technical/solution sales.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
· Ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
· Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts.
Territory & Account Management
· Create territory/account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
· Build strong business relationships and formulate account relationship plans within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers' needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
· Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data and develop effective counter-strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
· Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
· Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
· Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
· Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
· Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
· Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
· Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
· Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/ or CRM tools.
· Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
· Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
· Contribute to account plans at accounts covered by account managers/executives.
· Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships.
· Bachelor's Degree with experience in selling/promotion in a medical, healthcare, technical field or Life Sciences
· Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
· Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
· Strong capacity and drive to develop career
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
· Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent negotiation & closing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Able to travel
· Valid motor vehicle license
*GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
· Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
· Prior experience selling products/services
· Leading & Relating to Others: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict.
· Shares Expertise: Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise. Develops job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development. Shares expertise and knowledge with others. Uses technology to achieve work objectives. Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
· Organizing & Executing: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals. Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Initiates and generates activity.
· Communicating: Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
· Coping with Pressure: Works productively in a pressurized environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
· Supporting & Cooperating: Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others. Adapts to the team and builds team spirit. Listens, consults others and communicates proactively. Supports and cares for others. Upholds ethics and values. Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Follows procedures and policies. Compiles with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
· Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm: Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
· Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifies business opportunities for the organization. Demonstrates financial awareness.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/englobal/desktop/assets/images/posterscreenreaderoptimizedwsupplement.pdf) . (http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf) Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No