General Electric MSE (Modality Service Expert) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Online Engineer is working at EGM & Africa level, closely with the MICT EAGM Modality Service Leader & Product Service Director, as part of the Health Care Systems EGM& Africa Service Operations. The On Line Center team is providing technical expertise to deliver to our customers the best service at optimized cost .
You will support the field service engineers based in Middle East Africa & Turkey on GE MI Products line. It does include reactive daily support as well as proactive support (Product Solution databases, technical seminars, advanced trainings…). You will also be Field Service representative in New Product Introduction, as part of cross functional program teams, to influence Service Design specifications and validate product readiness prior introduction.
• Technical Support: Functioning as a foacl point to Support/Coach regional technical expertise on customer issues & CSO alerts (all levels)
• Support /coach Field for installation, preventive, FMI and corrective jobs for best efficiency and in full compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements
• This support/coach can be reactive or proactive, remote or on site (ex: CSOs).
• Reactive daily support should allow to feel Field needs and how to answer them: Product Solution Data Base, technical seminar, advanced training…
• Working proactive with TS to support Modality Target for Productivity of Material, Labor and prosping ideas to improve modality
New Product Introduction: Support regions & MSL in NPI readiness. Define all service requirements during a new product design phase and validate before introduction into the field: training, documentation, serviceability, spare parts availability, etc. Ramp-up the field engineers competencies on the new product.
Quality and Productivity: Proactively proposing projects and programs to improve business in the region.
• Optimize field engineers competencies
• Providing training and information on latest developments for field force
• Provide feedback about issues to various functions (engineering, manufacturing, quality, marketing) in order to improve service, product quality and reliability
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Knowledge and understanding of production process Work Instructions and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specifications
Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records and DHRs
Degree in Engineering or similar
At least 6 years’ experience in Interventional products, modality
English fluent: daily oral and written communication
Demonstrated effective interpersonal, teamwork & networking skills
Ability to work in remote environment
Proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others
Good analytical and communication skills
Open minded with ability to develop relationship with a multinational and multifunctional team
Readiness to travel (20%)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, Riyadh, Dammam, Africa, Istanbul, Ankara