General Electric FP&A OPERATIONS ANALYST in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Role Summary:The FP&A Operations Analyst will be responsible for leading FP&A deliverables by critically analyzing and understanding the financial performance of ONW Renewables business.
Essential Responsibilities:The FP&A Operations Analyst will be responsible for owning the Income Statement by providing standard financial estimation, reporting, and analytics. This is a critical role to communicate with different functions and segments on Sales and CM related financial figures & drivers, and will be involved in leading periodical operational reviews as well as in the closing and budgeting process. The leader will responsible for leading 1x Base Cost COE resource provide pacing, forecasting and establish metrics to meet financial & business commitments while maintaining internal control & delivering strategy.
• Lead the preparation of operational reviews, risks & opportunities (R&O), and variance analysis on sales and profit estimation. This includes the weekly QMI (quick market intelligence) on key business metrics
• Support FP&A Manager in preparation of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, including comparison of financial statements vs. budgets and related risks and opportunities
• Develop Base Cost bottoms up plan, identify, quantify and track cost saving initiatives with ONW EMEA stakeholder
• Lead 1x Base cost COE resource and provide pacing, forecasting & reporting
• Establish an operational rhythm to control CAPEX expenditure & returns
• Lead P&E Council and support decision making on acquisitions & upgrades of assets in alignment with business growth targets
• Lead the monthly closing process and ensure all deliverables are met in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. DRs, VCP etc.)
• Partner with and provide pro-active financial support to function and business leaders in communicating financial analysis, and help achieve business financial targets
• Evaluate and implement FP&A process improvements
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
Minimum 2 years of experience in progressive finance roles
Ability to work effectivelyn and independently with remote and operation teams to drive results and enable growth
Desired Characteristics:• Graduate of GE's Financial Management Program (FMP)
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:United Arab Emirates;Dubai;