General Electric Reliability Engineer – Drilling Services in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Reliability Engineer – Drilling services Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
· Under general supervision develops resolutions to problems of moderate scope.
· Follows standard practices and procedures when conducting technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (doe) constructs.
· Studies design and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of drilling reliability.
· Aids in the compilation of performance reports and process control statistics.
· Helps in the setting of corrective measures that meet acceptable reliability standards.
· Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills.
· Knowledge of Drilling Services products.
· Knowledge of testing procedures and Drilling equipment required to perform quality testing.
· Good verbal and writing skills.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or electrical Engineering.
· 2+ years’ experience in drilling services.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN