General Electric Nuclear Regional Clinical Leader in Detroit, Michigan
Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare has an expansive and growing portfolio of Molecular Imaging products. In this role you will be responsible for differentiating GE’s proprietary imaging agents used in Cardiology, Oncology and Neurology focused imaging procedures with an ultimate goal of increasing demand across the Central United States. This includes working closely with the relevant referring Physicians, Nuclear Technologists, and Radiology Departments within Hospital IDNs, Outpatient Imaging Centers and Cardiology Clinics.
Essential Responsibilities :
• To manage a large geography of customers across 16 states in the Central USA - ND, SD, MN, WI, MI, OH, IN, IL, IA, NE, KS, MO, KY, AR, OK, and TX
• Responsible for driving Nuclear Medicine department preference toward GE-branded radiopharmaceuticals over the alternatives.
• Differentiating products and driving demand through clinical influencing and product presentation skills are critical for success.
• Leverages interpersonal, listening, learning and influencing skills to drive GE solution adoption
• Secures buy-in from a variety of stakeholders. Adapts style to manage multiple areas of influence
• Educates stakeholders across various functions and emphasizes the benefits of offered solutions.
• Works well across teams and with GE account community counterparts to increase prospects and closure rates.
• Developing business plans for territory including but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies, targeting and forecasting.
• Documenting activity, sales and customer info into SalesForce.com daily
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years in related healthcare sales role(s) or 5+ years in similar positions of experience
- Must be willing and able to do air travel and overnight states 50%+ depending on the territory post Covid
Experience selling into Hospitals, Free Standing Imaging Clinics or Physician offices
Radiology / Nuclear medicine experience.
Familiarity of Radiopharmaceutical industry and nuclear medicine imaging.
Competitive spirit and desire to create opportunities & hunt for new business
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No