General Electric Pressure Control Senior Engineer in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
The Sr Engineer responsibilities design of new components and modification of existing Surface Wellheads, Xmas trees, running /retrieving tools product designs.
The Senior Engineer will coordinate as the single point of contact between BHGE and Client on all Product line technical and planning issues offshore.
Senior Engineer shall provide Engineering technical solutions to issues relating to wellhead activities which shall include installation, testing, maintenance and servicing.
Candidate should be able to:
Follow up of well head & XMT contracts with Vendors
Input to conceptual and detailed XMT design activities, and well completion design activities
Cost, time estimates and risk assessment of well completion activities
Provide technical solutions to issues relating to drilling and wells activities
Close co-operation with the D&W facilities group through the detailed engineering phase, looking at the total solution for Drilling/ICU rig operation & the interface of these rigs with the Well head and XMT related operations
Preparation for and input to all procurement activities related to Drilling and Completion services
Internal reporting to the QA/QC activities
Identification and follow up of technology qualification activities
Input to license annual work programs and budgets
Close cooperation with the facilities and petroleum technology disciplines
Lead Tender & Execution engineering activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Reputable Management University.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience understanding of platform well heads & XMT systems
• Broad understanding of well completion and design activities
• Strong design and operational experience
• Knowledge of MENAT Markets and customers.
• Broad experience and understanding of technology and engineering practice of relevant product areas on both system and detail levels
• Conversant with requirements of various oilfield equipment codes and standards such as API 6A, 16A, ISO 13628-4 etc
• Have a proven involvement with multi-disciplined projects and be familiar with equipment and activities throughout all levels of the business
• Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple activities and workload demands with minimal supervision
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam