General Electric Pressure Control Lead Engineer in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
· Provide technical leadership to personnel/cross functional teams supporting the assigned project
· Implement plans with guidance to meet technical requirements of assigned components and
· Develop action plans with guidance to respond to issues/ problems
· Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
· Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements
· Participate and present or review in technical and program reviews
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks
consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university or college.
· At least 5 years of experience in designing API 6A equipment (preferably valves, actuators, and wellhead).
· Mathcad experience.
· FEA experience.
· Product testing and qualification experience (API 6A PR2 Annex F and/or field trial).
· Product support, services, or field service experience.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam