General Electric Maintenance Electrical Technician in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This job is a Maintenance Electrical Technician . Duties are subject to change as the assigned mentor sees fit. The duties laid out below is intended to provide the necessary skills to be a technical,Maintenance Electrical Technician to be a Electrical lead in the shop in the future.
• Diagnosting of electrical systems, LV & HV switch gears, MCC, Star-delta Starters, electrical distributions,
• Maintaing and Daignosis the vacuum furnces and Coating cells.
• Understanding and executing the breakdown and preventive maintenance
• Perform or assist as necessary in the alignment or leveling of equipment.
Document in detail the progress of incomplete repair to the following shift so as to minimize start up time of the personnel.
Consultation, in conjunction with the appropriate Maintenance Co-orodinator, with outside vendors on unsolved repair problems.
Perform troubling shooting and repair of specialized equipment such as vacuum furnaces,coating cells and gri blasting
Provide technical guidance and assistance as needed in the installation or rearrangement of production equipment.
• Perform LOTO operations
Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of all electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems.
Performed all duties as part of a team.
Perform other related / assigned duties.
Participate in Safety, Quality, and Productivity Continuous Improvement.
Graduated from technical instuitute
- Demonstrated working knowledge in servicing and using programmable controls and computer numerical controls to troubleshoot machine problems.
Demonstrated knowledge in conventional electronic and electrical systems and discreet control systems.
• Demonstrated Conventional elctrcial logic circuits, PLC, equipment maintenance, hands on experinced in Furnaces, CNC machines, Lighting systems, servo
systems and trouble shooting, able to study all kinds of drawings.
- A minimum of 5 years consecutive full time experience in industrial machine tool maintenance including electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting
and repairs, no equivalency.
• Must meet time on current position requirements.
• (5to 6years Experienced)
Work closely with or without Supervisors
Able to study the electrical and mechanical drwainings and diagnosis the issues in equipment.
Continue to strive for excellence in the electrical, electronic and mechanical disciplines through self-study and/or formal education as applicable.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.