General Electric JVs Deputy CFO in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Role Summary:The Joint Ventures (JVs) Deputy CFO will have overall financial responsibility for the JVs in Saudi Arabia, Russia and Algeria. The deputy CFO will be expected to play a key leadership role partnering with the JVs GMs to drive supply chain strategies, product cost, productivity, quarterly equity pick-up, capital infusion and JV agreement compliance. This role reports to the GVS CFO.
Essential Responsibilities:• Partner with GVS leadership as well as JVs GMs to plan, execute & monitor JV strategy and performance in accordance with JV agreements
• Build working level relationship with JV CFO (non-GE) and become part of the JV leadership staff across all JVs
• Be responsible for determining, monitoring and reporting minority interest and expected GE investments for all JV components
• Report JV performance & expected impact on GVS financials for quarterly pacing and planning sessions.
• Fully manage GEMTEC-II entity including quarterly closing & reporting.
• Track & execute obligations from partners including equity infusion, deferred payment considerations, trademark & royalty payments based on JV agreements.
• Lead commercial finance operations in synch. with ITO team for JV go-to-market strategy & bids
• Financial leadership for planning cycles including weekly pacing, QMI, and SII/Op Plan
• Build world class local finance processes, controls & reporting rhythms and enforce GE compliance standards across organizations
• Compliance with support services agreement (SSA), Master Component sale agreement, technology agreement, GE master Terms of Purchase Agreement, Sub lease agreement etc.
• Partner with global fulfillment centers to share and adopt best financial practices
• Act as GE contact for JVs financial & commercial matters
• Ad-hoc updates for GVS supply chain & finance leadership as well as reporting for the GVS CFO & GM.
Qualifications/Requirements:Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business or membership of professional accountancy body
Minimum of ten years of finance / accounting experience
Desired Characteristics:Prior experience of managing JVs is highly preferred
Strong Supply Chain & Manufacturing Finance skillset
Ability to see around corners, leverage data to see issues/oppty in advance
Problem solving mindset, leverage data, financial acumen and process skillset to solve problems
Strong voice … comfortable challenging the status quo
Cross functional leadership … establish strong relationships between finance and other factory functions
Clear thinker, communicates messages clearly and concisely
Strong leadership & analytical skills
Effective communicator –written and verbal
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Excellent organizational skills and planning skills
Energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Saudi Arabia;Dammam;