General Electric (CSS-2) Elec Mech A in Cleveland, Ohio
• Perform complicated operations involving dismantling, cleaning, testing, inspecting and repairing of components across multiple product lines
• Support various departments as required.
• Assists the Working Leader in the development of work scope, material, and tooling requirements.
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated work ethic with a focus on safety awareness and accident prevention.
• Understanding of schematics, technical manuals, maintenance instructions, drawings, parts lists and prints
• Ability to meet schedules and make recommendations that will help improve repair processes, quality and product reliability
• Flexibility to perform all tasks required to repair rotating equipment
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Cleveland
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.