General Electric Channel Sales Manager, Inspection Technologies in Chuo-ku, Japan
The Channel Manager for Japan demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, you will drive channel sales growth for Industrial Portable Ultrasound Testing product lines in Japan. You will support, set ambitious targets and develop winning strategies for the existing channel partners. You will be accountable for the channel strategy continuously upgrade the network of channel partners and explore synergies with other product lines' channels.
• Own and deliver financial performance for channel portfolio: orders, sales and CM.
• Improve the performance of the existing channel partners: identify the performance gaps and implement the appropriate corrective actions.
• Identify potential channel partners, recruit, qualify and facilitate thru appointment process including gaining necessary approvals/P&L support.
• On-board and train channels & coordinate with P&L specific product certification programs.
• Manage channel partners to grow orders and sales in assigned markets/territories.
• Connect the channel partners with the company resources: product experts, application experts, vertical experts, Key Account Managers.
• Drive a culture of highest integrity and compliance within channels community; ensure agreement validity for the respective channel portfolio.
• Ensure effective sales management for Japan to drive business growth for a defined key accounts portfolio.
• Translate the commercial and marketing campaigns developed by Global Product Leaders.
• Develop and leverage a broad network to understand market changes and likely impact on customers to identify and manage new growth opportunities.
• Support product service, engineering and project management efforts in close coordination with customers.
• BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience in the Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) industry or other industries portable measurement equipment is required.
• Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
• Sales experience working with channel partners.
• Knowledge of NDI products or other portable measurement equipment, services and markets.
• Self-starter, capable of working independently to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties.
• Strong business acumen and customer facing skills.
• Documented record of success in a challenging technical sales environment.
• Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Inclusive team working style.
• Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people.
Locations: Japan; Tokyo