General Electric Sr.Technical Product Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Job Description Summary
Responsible for operating in lock-step with product management teams & key business stakeholders globally, to deliver a clear set of product requirements, lead product deployment & activation to enable best-in-class Inside/ Virtual Sales user experience, driving up product adoption, market coverage, visibility, sales velocity & conversion. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders including but not limited to: Inside sales users, Sales enablement leaders, Process owners, Product Managers, & Technical architects.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Work with cross-functional teams across regions & technology leadership to define both strategic & tactical product roadmaps, deliver product features and lead product deployments, to drive up Inside & Virtual Sales effectiveness.
• Continuously review and strive to improve user experience for target personas (Inside sales executives, Sales Managers, Marketing Campaign Managers, etc.), building deep understanding of their day-in-life, through live interactions, process mapping, VOC requirements-gathering, fine tuning and product feedback sessions.
• Actively engage with our user communities to drive up enthusiasm and product adoption.
• Demonstrate increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on final product.
• Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding, validation of user’s problems and business needs.
• Demonstrate superior Salesforce.com & Virtual customer engagement product knowledge in Marketing and Commercial business domains, to help gain & sustain competitive edge.
• Demonstrate expert persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between end users, sales enablement, product manager and engineering teams.
• Demonstrate expert level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
Your key measure of success will be to coordinate the execution of commercial digital initiatives for Virtual & Inside Sales effectiveness, help drive up market coverage, visibility, sales productivity, velocity, conversion & incremental revenue.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with minimum 10 years of experience.
• Experience in Salesforce.com based Application Development and delivering end-end User-facing solutions working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge in Salesforce Sales Cloud, High Velocity Sales, eMeeting scheduling solutions, Virtual Demo & Webinar solutions, Virtual customer engagement solutions, is a big plus.
• High level understanding in the areas of content management systems, API, databases, and system design.
• Knowledge of Sales domain is a plus but not a mandatory requirement
• Salesforce Admin certification is a plus.
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with versatile implementation options
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
• Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the scrum team. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders.
• Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas. Pre-emptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
• Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications. Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making.
• Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
• Able to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills. Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
• Influences and energizes other toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
• Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to GE. Identifies how the cost of change weighs against the benefits and advises accordingly. Proactively learns new solutions and processes to address seemingly unanswerable problems.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No